Pharmaceutical Antitrust Litigation Updates – Sept. 1, 2020
Schneider Wallace Cottrell Konecky is tracking major pharmaceutical litigation news for clients and counsel. Recent litigation updates include:
- A Department of Justice False Claims Act complaint against Teva for kickbacks for Copaxone.
- Certification of a class against Merck for Zetia direct purchasers.
- Certification of a class against Bausch for Glumetza direct purchasers.
- Settlement by Actavis for Intuniv.
- Denial of a motion to dismiss by Mallinckrodt on Acthar.
To speak with a pharmaceutical litigation attorney, contact Schneider Wallace Cottrell Konecky LLP today.
Teva Copaxone False Claims Act Anti-Kickback Statute Violations
Merck Zetia Direct Purchaser Class Certified
Bausch Faces Class Action Certification for Glumetza
Actavis Intuniv Settlement
Mallinckrodt Acthar Motion to Dismiss Denied
Schneider Wallace has successfully represented nationwide insurance companies and other sophisticated institutional plaintiffs in recovering for overcharges due to branded and generic drug and medical device price manipulation. Schedule an appointment with our legal team to learn more about filing an antitrust lawsuit. Schneider Wallace has offices in California, Texas, North Carolina and Puerto Rico and litigates in jurisdictions throughout the country in state and federal administrative agencies and courts.