Property Management Companies Overcharging for Workers Compensation Insurance
Are you a real estate investor or owner, who is paying a property management company to oversee their multifamily, commercial or other real estate?
We have discovered some companies may be overcharging for workers compensation insurance, and we wish to help review your contract to determine if you are being overcharged.
Please contact us for a free legal consultation if:
- You are a real estate owner or investor
- You use a property management company
- Your property management company employs people to manager your property, such as clerical staff, janitors, landscapers, etc.
- Your property management company arranges for workers compensation insurance
- You pay 8% or more of payroll for workers compensation insurance
Reach out to us today for a free legal consultation. We may be able to help you recover costs.
Call attorney David Leimbach at 1-510-740-2907.