Mr. Maher is a Staff Attorney in the Houston, Texas office of Schneider Wallace Cottrell Konecky LLP. He specializes in the discovery process for complex multi-district class action litigation in the state and federal courts throughout the U.S.A. Prior to joining the firm, he worked as a business analyst in the Energy and Financial Services industries.
James A. Maher, Jr.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Houston Law Center
- The American University in Cairo
- The City University of New York, M.B.A
- Rutgers University, B.A.
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Chartered Financial Analyst Institute
Admitted to Practice
- State of Texas Courts