Schneider Wallace Cottrell Konecky Wotkyns LLP
About Our Firm
Founded in 2008, the Scottsdale, Arizona office of Schneider Wallace Cottrell Konecky Wotkyns LLP focuses on servicing institutional clients in both the private and public sectors, as well as representing investors and other financial services consumers in class action matters and FINRA arbitrations.
The firm’s Arizona’s office currently has lead the firm’s litigation in numerous matters for years, including representing the City of Phoenix in litigation against:
- A major bond insurance companies;
- A major community bank chain in the Midwest;
- In a FINRA securities arbitration against its broker-dealer;
- A large health insurer seeking recovery of monies expended in insurance reimbursements for its insureds on a particular allegedly defective medication; and
- Several public financing districts who have sued major investment banks seeking relief from alleged manipulation by those banks of the market for auction rate bonds.
The Arizona office is managed by Garrett Wotkyns, who is the head of the firm’s financial services practice and consumer class action practice.