FINERAN v. THE VANGUARD GROUP, INC.
|Call us at (800) 689-0024
or Inquire Online »
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
This section of our website is designed to give you information about cases filed throughout the country, often by other law firms or the Government, that allege claims similar to those that we often bring in our own matters (unless this case is listed in the Current Cases section of our website, we do not represent any party to the litigation).
We thus provide the court name, case number and date filed in order to make the cases easier to find using the federal PACER website. Information regarding the parties, their attorneys and case status can be found on the PACER system. Please note that some of these cases may have been dismissed by the court, settled or otherwise closed. Others are ongoing. For the most up to date information on these cases, please refer to the PACER site of the Federal Court in which the specific case was filed.
Details About Employment Cases Generally
This matter above may or may not include any or all of the types of Employment claims described below. The description below is intended to provide information about Employment cases generally rather than information specific to this case :
The Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination are:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin;
- the Equal Pay Act of 1963 (EPA), which protects men and women who perform substantially equal work in the same establishment from sex-based wage discrimination;
- the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA), which protects individuals who are 40 years of age or older;
- Title I and Title V of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), which prohibit employment discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities in the private sector, and in state and local governments;
- Sections 501 and 505 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, which prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals with disabilities who work in the federal government; and
- the Civil Rights Act of 1991, which, among other things, provides monetary damages in cases of intentional employment discrimination.
Please feel free to fill out the form below if you would like more information about Employment claims and submit it to our office for our review. Please be advised that because of the nature of the Internet, the Contact Form may not be received by our office. Therefore, please do not rely on the submission of this form. Also, by submitting this form, no Attorney-Client relationship is formed with the law firm of Schneider Wallace Cottrell Konecky LLP. No Attorney-Client relationship is formed unless specifically agreed to in writing between you and Schneider Wallace Cottrell Konecky LLP. You must provide your home phone number and zip code. All other fields are optional. Fill in as much or as little information as you feel comfortable. If you do not wish to provide your phone number then please email us instead.